BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/1/2018 1:54 PM  #1

Gloucester City

Just looked at their site and they have just signed a young forward from Bristol Rovers on a months loan and looks like he will play against us tomorrow. Not a lot of interest on the Tiger roar forum but the couple of posts predict a home victory. If we can produce a performance like last week then they could be in for a shock.

26/1/2018 5:40 PM  #2

Re: Gloucester City

hobgoblin wrote:

Just looked at their site and they have just signed a young forward from Bristol Rovers on a months loan and looks like he will play against us tomorrow. Not a lot of interest on the Tiger roar forum but the couple of posts predict a home victory. If we can produce a performance like last week then they could be in for a shock.

Even less interest on this forum at the moment!  🙂

27/1/2018 12:58 PM  #3

Pitch passed so game on.

27/1/2018 3:20 PM  #4

Second inspection game off

27/1/2018 9:01 PM  #5

Wasn't a great day in terms of other results. The gap has well and truely disappeared. The last two games will give them a platform to build. We need points,points,points!
So it comes down to:
Home-7
Away-9
The form at home should see a healthy return. Away has to yield some victories. I think we need eight more victories; or do you think I'm being overly optimistic?

30/1/2018 1:17 PM  #6

Anyone know the date of the rearranged game at Gloucester (Evesham)?

30/1/2018 3:09 PM  #7

blackandamber wrote:

Wasn't a great day in terms of other results. The gap has well and truely disappeared. The last two games will give them a platform to build. We need points,points,points!
So it comes down to:
Home-7
Away-9
The form at home should see a healthy return. Away has to yield some victories. I think we need eight more victories; or do you think I'm being overly optimistic?

Another24 pts would see us well clear i would imagine. 45 is the target for me.

Board footera