BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/1/2018 3:58 PM  #11

Re: Dartford

Nice to see Scott Twine and Jake Andrews in the crowd.  Not sure if there’s any scope to bring one of these back in, but speaks volumes that they obviously enjoyed their time with us and like returning to the club.

22/1/2018 8:35 AM  #12

Totally agree with all the postings above. An excellent game and like a lot of folk have said we could have sneaked all 3 points. I think at the end Dartford were happy with a point. But what a transformation since the debacle over the Christmas period. Horgs has had very little time to get our formation sorted, but clearly what he has done on the training pitch has worked. Really like the look of Nick McCoottie and what he brings to the team. Once this guy is fully fit I think he will terrorise teams with his work rate and physical presence. Only down side for me on the day was the size of the crowd. I was expecting 700+ considering we were playing the top of the table team. Let's hope Poole does not have another isolated down-pour so we can hopefully continue the good work on Tuesday evening. If anyone wants a lift to Evesham on Saturday for the Gloucester game, I have 2 free seats and will be at HP about midday.  COYMB

22/1/2018 12:18 PM  #13

Agreed Toyboy,mind you those performances will bring crowds in. Love we are playing 3 forwards with Sands looking very dangerous wide. Horgs midfielder experience  days are certainly helping and Curtis Macdonald looking every solid as is the much maligned Guthrie.

22/1/2018 9:11 PM  #14

We had a big shop window to sell ourselves during the Christmas period, we failed and so it’s only expected that crowds would drop in January when peoples cash is tight.

23/1/2018 1:32 PM  #15

Dean Evans was selected in the National South team of the week, well done Deano.

Board footera