BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/1/2018 8:54 PM  #1

Festive period, a time for giving.

Well we played 3, lost 3. What a let down. Looking at the teams we played and their previous form we should at least have got 7 points from these games. Again, I can hear Mark's post match interview " Individual errors " but Mark you keep picking the players that are making these errors. Take for example Will Richards, outstanding last season but in the 2 games I saw over Christmas he had a nightmare and he scored an own goal in the game I didn't see. Shame to see him limp off this afternoon but maybe playing Beeden in his place might focus his mind a bit and not take it for granted that his name is a certainty on the team sheet. 
Something needs to change or else we could find ourselves not needing 200 extra seats as we will be back in the Southern League.
Lets finish on a positive note Josh Smile's free kick was a peach and the new lad Jackson should fit in well once he's had some time playing with the rest of the team.

01/1/2018 9:04 PM  #2

Re: Festive period, a time for giving.

Don't think we can play Beedon alongside Tindle as it's two left footed players. I saw Hungerford beat Dartford before Xmas so they are no pushover,I also watched our game at Hungerford  and Tindle scored the own goal. Why no Smith today?

02/1/2018 10:35 AM  #3

Own goal credited to Richards on the National league site.

02/1/2018 1:05 PM  #4

Incorrect information. Own goal Tindle, was there and saw it and seen it on You Tube. I'm sure you'll apologise to Richards when you see him.

02/1/2018 5:13 PM  #5

Maybe the club and league should both apologise as well as they both gave the goal to Richards. Even so it doesn't detract from the point that he has been well below par in the last couple of matches. If you want confirmation of this just listen to Marks post match interview.

02/1/2018 6:00 PM  #6

Were you at Hungerford then (last couple of games)?

02/1/2018 6:51 PM  #7

Sorry I need to clarify what I wrote, I was at the two home matches over the holiday period which I consider pain enough after watching the disappointing performance of not just Richards but by most of the other players in blue. But lets look forward, Poole Town away, apart from Whitehawk ( who we made hard work of ) have the worst home record in the league but then again we have the worst away record apart from Whitehawk. So what do the rest of you think the result will be, I'm going for the draw, but would love the win as it would put us back into the mid table mix.

02/1/2018 6:59 PM  #8

Another positive post NOT, how about this, the ever improving Whitehawk to stay up..2/01/18.

02/1/2018 11:25 PM  #9

We're bottom of the last 8 form table and conceded 21 goals in those games. I know where my money is going.
Back in my wallet. Up the Bluebirds.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

Board footera