BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/12/2017 10:33 PM  #1

Havant & Waterloovile v Chippenham.

Tommorow it's the fairly long trip to Havant. There form is exellent and they sit top of the current form league, and fith in the League Table, with games in hand on the teams above them. So it goes without saying it will be a very difficult game.  They attract one of the largest home crowds in the division, so the atmosphere should be good.  We have to end this away day hoodo some time, so why not Tommorow at West Leigh Park.  I can remeber the last time I was the there in the FA  cup back in 2009 with Lewis Powell knocking in the late winner and we knocked  them out of the Cup. A very Happy day.  A similar result tommorow would be great. I'm hoping Tindle will be fit to lead the side. I can't see to many changes to the side which beat Whitehawk last Saturday and played pretty well.  Shame about Nuno, a top bloke, but all players want to play, and the higher up the leagues you go the more likely that this will happen.  Take the draw tommorow it has to be a yes. Good luck tommorow to Mark,Tom, Horgs,Jas and the lads let's bring a result back with us. 😎

Board footera