BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/4/2012 5:14 PM  #1

For the sake of the club

Mingsy, do the decent thing and resign, you haven't got a clue and the club is going backwards very quickly. After the last few games I didn't think it could get any worse but I was wrong - I have just witnessed a game that was embarassing.

10/4/2012 7:48 AM  #2

Re: For the sake of the club

Sadly Mingsy won't do the decent thing and resign, he has thought about making this his last season but decided to give it another go, aren't we lucky.....

Have to question the boards role in this, we had Applegate telling us that Mingsy was the best man for the job, wonder if he still thinks that and if so he's deluded. Would any other club keep a manager on with the results and performances we've had since the New Year.

Yes, he does it for nothing but I'm sure there's other managers who would jump at the chance to manage us.

If you love CTFC, resign Mingsy.

12/4/2012 9:59 PM  #3

It would appear from the press today that Adie is intending to stay on, given the current situation then the board must either back him so that he can re build the squad or make a change.This needs doing sooner rather than later as the plans for next season must include a drastic cull of the present squad
I will play devils advocate and suggest the following players be released,williams, Rudge,Gillroy,Gulliick and Lye.
I have my season ticket and look forward to your views on what is required to make it a worthwhile purchase.

14/4/2012 5:35 AM  #4

With Applegate staying as chairman there is no chance that there will be a much needed change. Hopefully with the appointment of a vice chairman Mingsy will be called into account for some of his decisions. Hey, if Daliglish has to write an end of term report highlighting his side's poor league performance why shouldn't Mingsy, he could tell us why he plays players out of position, why his tactics are so poor and one dimensional and why we struggle to get a full bench, too many mates on good wages...

As for releasing players Gullick came straight back into the side after his trip so he's hardly likely to move on, Lye's never fully fit but keeps playing and is relatively cheap, as for the others you mention add Kite, Harvey and Tindle we're making a start.

15/4/2012 10:09 AM  #5

well one goal scored at home in the last six home matches, says it all really. give the player of the year to griff,
as without his goals, we might have gone down.

Over the last few seasons, the lack of goals has been our down fall, even worse this time.
Hope there is a big shake up in the summer, if not it will be same old story.

15/4/2012 7:27 PM  #6

It says in the G&H:
"Last month, chairman Applegate has hinted that plans to move the club forward were in the pipeline and Blackmore is hoping that Bluebirds fans won’t be kept in the dark for much longer.

He said: “I know that John has said that we’ve got announcements to make and there are going to be changes but these things take time and we’ve got to get them in place before we rush to make an announcement.

“We will be saying something in the very near future and we’ve had meetings this week which will hopefully mean that we’ll be able to give the fans something positive soon.†

I would suggest that needs to happen quickly - something must be unsettling the players and staff to put in such poor performances. Right now I don't have any incentive to get my season ticket for next year

15/4/2012 10:43 PM  #7

we need a new a boss, new investment, and a clear out of players.
what would you like to see next season,how about,
.Persuade snoddy to come back,well we have missed puddy.

The ones i would like to come back is..

mani , tindle, rudge, casey, stern.guthrie, griffin,powell

16/4/2012 12:08 PM  #8

Hoping we can get some mileage out of Sawyer in goal next season. Lye should stay, Stern, Guthrie, Casey, Tindle, Mani,  Griffin your core players. Put Lewis in too, hopefully he'll make a full recovery. Sack the rest and build on those.
At the top. I've seen nothing to make me think Mings can turn this around, so I will say this is the time to wield the axe.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

16/4/2012 12:29 PM  #9

Sadly it all went wrong when Will Pruddy left, and all the suspensions, but all down to the management, must have discipline.
Adie has had his time and the gates are falling week on week. I will not renew my season ticket until I know what is happening.
The Board need to make changes now before it is a free for all at the end of the season.

16/4/2012 3:57 PM  #10

Lord Voldermort wrote:

Hoping we can get some mileage out of Sawyer in goal next season. Lye should stay, Stern, Guthrie, Casey, Tindle, Mani,  Griffin your core players. Put Lewis in too, hopefully he'll make a full recovery. Sack the rest and build on those.
At the top. I've seen nothing to make me think Mings can turn this around, so I will say this is the time to wield the axe.

I agree with your player suggestions which only hoghlights one of the main problems , a lack of a creative and decent passing centre midfield

Board footera