BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/8/2014 5:09 PM  #1

Chippenham vs hungerford

Going with 2-1 win,we've started great but hungerford not so great so hopefully that carrys on.mr herring back to a few boos I expect .

29/8/2014 7:19 PM  #2

Re: Chippenham vs hungerford

Shaun wrote:

Going with 2-1 win,we've started great but hungerford not so great so hopefully that carrys on.mr herring back to a few boos I expect .

Be disappointed to hear that.

Great servant for the club and gave it everything (still does) there was no malice in the challenge so let's all leave it at that yeah?

Peace.

30/8/2014 9:13 AM  #3

Agreed. All I want is another good performance, a decent ref and no more injuries. Anyone know if Tinds, Griff, Phillo, Coupe or Smith can play yet?

30/8/2014 9:16 AM  #4

This'll be a tough one.  They're a big strong side, with our ex player Matt Day their mainstay at the back, and we're struggling with injuries.  Wouldn't be unhappy with another point.

30/8/2014 10:30 AM  #5

They have a good squad just looked on there pitchero need to be at our best today.come on you bluebirds

30/8/2014 5:06 PM  #6

Poor performance and poor ref.  Caught napping after officials missed an attempted stamp after the tackle by their 5 on Conor. 0-0 would have been fair as both were dire. We need Griff back and Coupe 100%

30/8/2014 7:25 PM  #7

They were the better side of 2 poor sides looked threating down there flanks,i think beeden is weak link just gets beat so easy first half 4-5 times just left for dead.we need coupe back ASAP and Phillips and griff .

Last edited by Shaun (30/8/2014 7:37 PM)

31/8/2014 9:28 AM  #8

Not a lot in it - I don't think they were that special and thought we were easily on top for much of the game but couldn't keep the ball. Thought Beeden had a good game but Guthrie had a shocker. When we get the first choice players back it will improve.

31/8/2014 10:02 AM  #9

Beeden was terrible and Guthrie was also,left side got the run around! We didn't look better on the day I didn't think they had better chances! Think our only one was a misplaced cross that hit the bar.

31/8/2014 10:29 AM  #10

AGREE. They were poor we were poorer,young players will need to grow up,but least we have future .

Board footera