BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/3/2012 1:26 PM  #1

CTFC vs Oxford....Predictions please

So are Chippenham going to bounce back following last weekends drumming?

Oxford currently sit in 3rd place and are looking at the playoff`s, Last 3 games for them are winning at home 1-0 against Bedford, another home win 2-0 against Evesham and they lost 2-0 away to Stourbridge.

Predictions please.....

30/3/2012 3:37 PM  #2

Re: CTFC vs Oxford....Predictions please

pay back time 3-1 to the blues

30/3/2012 3:47 PM  #3

Depending on who our keeper is,ill say 1-1,the team owe us suffering fans a lot better performance,let hope it starts Saturday.Crowd 387.

30/3/2012 3:59 PM  #4

Not predicting a win as the last few times that happened we ended up losing and performing worse than David Cameron in a tanker depot.

1-1 draw, crowd off 357, weather to be clear with light winds and the sports club window to be broken by a stray shot on goal.

Less of politics, every dog has it`s day....J Lydon

30/3/2012 5:21 PM  #5

Like I said on another thread, the result for us is academic. What interests me more is how we play and who the alleged other two are who have been told they can go. Losing has never bothered me if we play with style but given our recent form and their third place, I fear Oxford might just do the double on us - possibly two/three nil. Sincerely hope I'm wrong but have an uneasy feeling about this one.

31/3/2012 10:07 AM  #6

[quote=fishnchips........and who the alleged other two are who have been told they can go.

Have 'THEY' been told????

Peter K Farrell

31/3/2012 11:19 AM  #7

Have 'THEY' been told????

Dunno for sure Pete hence the "alleged". But if you go by Adie's comment in the G&H report,"they" have been......

31/3/2012 2:35 PM  #8

"alleged" - humble apologies??

Peter K Farrell

31/3/2012 5:33 PM  #9

Hard done by to lose 0-1. Deserved a draw as a minimum, much better performance. Rudge MOTM and rightly so

31/3/2012 8:52 PM  #10

Can't really complain about todays performance, I thought we battled really well.  Rudge did play well and Harvey was a real driving force.  Would have liked to have seen Stearn on earlier though.  Shame we lost to a ball over the top from a goal kick, but has anyone ever seen a goalkeeper kick it that far?  Unbelievable, even if he is 6ft 9.  What a beast.

Another home defeat though - is that 4 or 5 on the bounce?  When was the last time that ever happened?

Board footera