BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/3/2012 10:35 AM  #1

Nil desperandum

A view from the chip shop (another in an occasional series).

5 of our last 7 games are against the sides above us!! Brackley, Totton, Oxford, Stour and St Albans. Now I'd say we could be very influential in who achieves the top 5 places at the end of the season IF we can repeat the strong run-ins of previous seasons. I still don't rule us out but we really have to change the way we play, find a strong defensive line and someone who can run off Griff but hit the net and then keep that consistent line-up.

Discuss.

21/3/2012 11:35 AM  #2

Re: Nil desperandum

No chance. On the up side we wont go down. Begs the question though why fund expensive players who cant get us up, while we wont go down even if we lose our remaining games. Discuss?

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

21/3/2012 2:29 PM  #3

fishnchips wrote:

5 of our last 7 games are against the sides above us!!

I remember a couple of seasons ago when we all though we had no chance and had the top 5 in our last 5 games.... surely we can't do again... can we?

21/3/2012 6:23 PM  #4

My point exactly SR. Talking to Griff just before the Redditch game, he said the same thing.  Brackley away on Saturday will be a test but you have to look at the games left that those above us have too. Still a little way to go in my half-full pint of ale!

Board footera