BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/4/2024 8:47 AM  #1

Club Opening Evening

I see Corsham are doing a fans forum/opening evening.

🔴⚽️⚪️ SAVE THE DATE ⚪️⚽️🔴

Sponsors, Members, Supporters, friends and family we will be holding an open evening on Friday 10th May @ 6:30pm. We will discuss the current season, next season, the clubs new structure, management structure and the future of the club and how you can help that. This will be an opportunity for you to hear from us about the clubs plans moving forward. Colour of the kit? Let’s discuss it, Coach trips for away games?  Let’s discuss it? Ever thought of being a share holder? Let’s discuss it? Your favourite food in the tea hut? Let’s discuss it. We welcome you all to join us at 6:30pm on the 10th for a 7pm start. Please like and comment if you’re coming and tag your friends too?

Our club never really seem to do stuff like this, I do recall a commercial ideas meeting a few years back which I attended but other than that it always seems to be internal people involved.

03/4/2024 9:48 AM  #2

Re: Club Opening Evening

I'm struggling to find any arguments for why this sort of meeting shouldn't happen at CTFC. Apart from taking a little bit of people's time and energy,  I can only see positives in doing it; positives for the Club and positives for the  fans. It gives Neil, Simon and others the opportunity to outline, within the bounds of commercial confidentiality, where the club sits, its ambitions and the restraints on those ambitions; and it gives the fans opportunities openly to ask questions, and make suggestions across a wide range of topics.... instead of chuntering  on about them on this Forum as many of us do .  It can only contribute to better mutual understanding and, who knows, some new energy and opportunities for others to contribute to the Club .. in however modest a  way.  I don't think it need be tokenistic at all, as long as everyone is realistic in their expectations and positive about its purpose.  It will die a death if it just becomes a MoanFest from us or an Over-Defensive exercise by the Club. It does, though, require a really good fan turn-out... not just 3 old men and a whippet.
Bring it on!!

Board footera