BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/2/2024 10:07 AM  #1

Taunton Town

Is there a pitch inspection or are they going to wait until we get down there?

20/2/2024 12:24 PM  #2

Re: Taunton Town

I imagine they'll be a pitch inspection but I gather neither club are going to communicate that to the fans.

Fans shafted as per.

20/2/2024 3:25 PM  #3

GAME OFF

20/2/2024 3:29 PM  #4

ShedEnd wrote:

I imagine they'll be a pitch inspection but I gather neither club are going to communicate that to the fans.

Fans shafted as per.

We can only communicate a pitch inspection and its results as quickly as they are relayed to us from Taunton. Remember please that our Media Team are volunteers with full time jobs and they work tirelessly to bring you news, updates and content as quick as they can around their everyday lives. The game has now been confirmed as off and a statement will be live on the club website imminently.

20/2/2024 3:47 PM  #5

predictable after the past few days... I don't see why anyone can blame THIS club for any of the mess Taunton and Truro (and the League) have got themselves in.

20/2/2024 5:05 PM  #6

TheVoice wrote:

ShedEnd wrote:

Fans shafted as per.

We can only communicate a pitch inspection and its results as quickly as they are relayed to us from Taunton. Remember please that our Media Team are volunteers with full time jobs and they work tirelessly to bring you news, updates and content as quick as they can around their everyday lives. The game has now been confirmed as off and a statement will be live on the club website imminently.

Get that, but surely the pitch inspection should have been communicated from our hosts? As it appears they have had one…

20/2/2024 6:31 PM  #7

Taunton had a pitch inspection - they then communicated the outcome to CTFC - then CTFC put it out on the various channels.  What more do we want? 🤷‍♂️

20/2/2024 6:41 PM  #8

Possibly the point being alluded to was IF there was going to be a pitch inspection. Given Taunton’s recent history of postponed games it seems strange that neither side announced yesterday or early this morning that there would be a pitch inspection …. an approximate time may have been helpful to those travelling  independently. The criticism was therefore a lack of information regarding any proposed inspection.

21/2/2024 1:54 PM  #9

Charlie Bird wrote:

Possibly the point being alluded to was IF there was going to be a pitch inspection. Given Taunton’s recent history of postponed games it seems strange that neither side announced yesterday or early this morning that there would be a pitch inspection …. an approximate time may have been helpful to those travelling  independently. The criticism was therefore a lack of information regarding any proposed inspection.

Precisely Charlie Bird!

Also, Taunton knowing there was going to be a pitch inspection, not announcing it, and still advertising on line tickets, creates a bad impression.  

21/2/2024 3:30 PM  #10

Absolutely the two points above. Poor from Taunton regarding communicating their pitch inspection.

Board footera