BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/3/2012 11:07 PM  #1

Predictions on tomorrow's game vs Redditch

10/3/2012 1:07 PM  #2

Re: Predictions on tomorrow's game vs Redditch

If any of you cant make today's game, I will be posting constant twitter updates:

[url]twitter.com/ChippyTownFc[/url]

Facebook Updates:

[url]facebook.com/pages/Chippenham-Town-FC/333079790060381[/url]

Or Forum Updates:
[url]chippenhamtownfc.forumotion.co.uk[/url]

Lets hope we win today.

Last edited by eddie (10/3/2012 1:08 PM)

10/3/2012 3:43 PM  #3

10/3/2012 4:20 PM  #4

10/3/2012 4:51 PM  #5

10/3/2012 5:21 PM  #6

For more updates: https://twitter.com/#!/ChippyTownFc

10/3/2012 6:26 PM  #7

11/3/2012 11:02 AM  #8

Final score doesn't reflect the game. Redditch were no better than us and a draw would have been a fair result but we were done by what looked likeanother soft goal after 15 mins. We're suffering from a lack of strike power. Griff and Ossie (with his new short hair style !!!!) up front with Gilly left on the bench till last 5 mins was not a good pairing (in my view). Ross Stearn was in the States last week and only played last 10 mins. Despite a dive that would have scored 10 at the Olympics and altho he made a difference, he couldn't do much in that time. Another game with a worrying absence of shots on goal - I can only recall one or two at best - one of those was Guthers. Still not out of it yet but looking iffy for the play-offs. Hope I'm wrong...

Last edited by fishnchips (11/3/2012 11:03 AM)

11/3/2012 12:13 PM  #9

Agree with chips,there wasn't that much wrong yesterday,the first goal was always going to be massive. You can see the confidence is very low with the boys, the effort was there, we just need a few lucky breaks to go our way, the win lose margins are so fine in these type of games. We will turn it around, there are rumours of some good news for the club on the way in the next couple of weeks. Keep the faith BLUEBIRDS FANS.

12/3/2012 2:34 AM  #10

Forgot to mention Tommy Smith's amazing second half save that kept the score to 1-0 and had the whole ground applauding - real class.

Board footera