BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/3/2019 12:05 PM  #1

ARRANGMENTS FOR TORQUAY UTD HOME

We are expecting our biggest gate for some seasons for the visit of Torquay Utd on Friday 19th April KO 3PM .
This fixture will be ALL TICKET.
Tickets will be on sale this Saturday AFTER the conclusion of our game v St Albans City and on the Following dates

Friday  22nd March 7 to 9pm
Friday 29th March  7 to 9 pm
Saturday 30th March  1 to 5 pm
Friday 5th April   7 to 9 pm
Saturday 6th April  AFTER the conclusion of our game v Dulwich Hamlet  
Friday 12th April   7 to 9 pm

Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis bearing in mind that the number of tickets for both home and away supporters will be limited in the interest of safety.

Admission prices will be unchanged .

CTFC Season Ticket holders will be able to use their tickets as usual on the day .

Supporter Segregation will operate with Home supporters limited to the Sports Club end of the ground ONLY.

12/3/2019 1:04 PM  #2

Re: ARRANGMENTS FOR TORQUAY UTD HOME

Pete - One or two observations on the arrangements for the TUFC game :-

1). It states 'Supporter Segregation will operate with Home supporters limited to the Sports Club end ONLY !!
How are potentially 1,000 home supports going to be crammed in the stand behind the bottom goal and the minimal terracing around it ?

2). Does this mean TUFC fans will be using the terracing on both sides of the Main Stand, the standing areas opposite the Main Stand, and the terracing behind the top goal ?

3) Will TUFC fans have access to the Clubhouse ?

4). Has the club been in dialogue with the Police and local traders in the Town to warn them about the possible influx of hundreds of TUFC fans on Good Friday ?

5). Will there be additional stewarding on the day of the game ?

12/3/2019 1:13 PM  #3

1 and 2,  Home supporters will enter the ground through the normal turnstiles at the Sports Club end , Torquay supporters will enter the ground through the turnstiles at the Schools end , segregation gates are by the dug outs at one side and by the old club shop on the other
3 No
4 Yes
5 Yes

12/3/2019 9:15 PM  #4

Hi Guys Torquay fan here, just wondered if anyone in the know could give me a few more details about our game on Good Friday. There’s mention of a limit of tickets, does that mean the crowd will be lower than 3000? How many tickets have been given to Torquay? Details of when your tickets are being released has obviously been announced but do you know if tickets will likely be supplied to TUFC at a similar time?
Have already booked my train so want to make sure I’m not travelling without match tickets!

13/3/2019 10:32 AM  #5

Hi Gullsfan.  The crowd will be lower than 3,000 for sure.  I'd imagine you'll get allocated around 1000 - 1100 tickets?  I haven't seen any official information other than what's been issued so far but I don't doubt the club will share further info with you in good time.  

13/3/2019 3:41 PM  #6

Let's fill the ground give as many tickets as possible to Torquay, not often do we get a chance to make some serious dollar

13/3/2019 8:45 PM  #7

blueboo wrote:

Let's fill the ground give as many tickets as possible to Torquay, not often do we get a chance to make some serious dollar

I would suspect it's more of a policing issue to avoid the same trouble they had when they played away at Bath

13/3/2019 9:19 PM  #8

The official Club notice would be a lot clearer for CTFC supporters if it said segregation will mean the AWAY fans are limited to the Sheldon School end of the ground where the segregation gates are located!
Home fans will have access to the remainder of the ground as practised on previous all ticket games.

13/3/2019 10:47 PM  #9

That's what it does say Pete the Bar has already stated that.

14/3/2019 3:46 PM  #10

Why are we restricting there use of the bar.. seems a little silly in hindsight to turn away money and deny travelling support a good day out and a few jars.. Bloody great day out at Torquay earlier in the season are we going to deny them the same luxury.. Get as many in as possible I say. This is as big as it gets at our level

Board footera