BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/2/2019 12:20 PM  #1

Weston

Big following at the seaside tomorrow hopefully.

22/2/2019 12:52 PM  #2

Re: Weston

I'll be there - taking the family down to watch the game. I'm really hoping we get a result at WSM, because they well and truly turned us over at our place before Christmas, and played well above their league position. If we carry on where we left off last Saturday, we should be OK. Not making predictions anymore, as that seems to be the kiss of death, but I'm confident we will gain the 3 points - COYMB

22/2/2019 4:18 PM  #3

Noticed Weston have signed Alex Bray on loan from Rotherham, saw him at Forest Green a real handful on his day. A gamble to stay up I presume.

23/2/2019 5:06 PM  #4

0-0 pretty even. Both sides with good chances.  😎

23/2/2019 5:24 PM  #5

1-0.  Great finish by Jarvis. Headed low into the bottom corner.  Great finish. Good ball in by Comps. 😫

23/2/2019 6:12 PM  #6

Not a classic. But every player gave his all today. Nothing was left on the pitch today. Man of the match for me was Will Richards. Closely followed by Parselle. Weston were fighting for there lives.  They looked a decent side and had brought a few in from Bristol City to try to save them from the drop. Well done Mark Horgs and all the lads Good support as well today.  We need to beat Oxford at home next week and we’ll really be in the mix. . 😎

Last edited by Jono (23/2/2019 6:17 PM)

23/2/2019 7:01 PM  #7

Well done lads - send them down!

23/2/2019 11:20 PM  #8

Just home from Weston, great result,great win and 9th in Conference South. Big Bluebird following. Chairman looked a very happy man.

24/2/2019 10:30 AM  #9

Top day out Weston, hope they stay up.. I enjoy that game, good day out

24/2/2019 11:44 AM  #10

Great result, need to keep the momentum going on Saturday against Oxford. 

Board footera