BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/11/2018 9:42 PM  #1

Programme Sale

For the next 3 home games, Woking on Saturday, Wealdstone on the 17th and Weston on 1st December.

The old club shop in the ground will be open at half time and after each match for you to browse the many International, league and non league programmes.

Prices from ONLY 20p each.

02/11/2018 11:46 AM  #2

Re: Programme Sale

Was oddly thinking last night that I will visit the old club shop. Thanks for the update. I'll come in tomorrow.

02/11/2018 12:59 PM  #3

Will it be open before the match?

02/11/2018 1:50 PM  #4

No, from half time.

02/11/2018 9:42 PM  #5

A huge thank you to Roger Lewis who did a fantastic job running the club shop for so many years. I very much miss my half-time chats with him.

03/11/2018 12:06 AM  #6

Couldn’t agree more.  Roger Lewis has been a fantastic servant to CTFC over many years.  He started selling a few programmes on a table top, at the corner of the stand I seem to remember, probably around the early 80’s?  I know he now spends a lot of time in Devon and watches a lot of non-league football down there so his time selling programmes and memorabilia is over it seems, but I hope the club can somehow recognise his long-standing loyalty in the near future (if this hasn’t been done already).  His dry sense of humour is missed around the place.

Board footera