BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/10/2018 9:36 PM  #1

Home to East Thurrock Tomorrow.

I’m hoping Mark and Horgs get a good reaction from the lads after Tuesdays disappointment. East Thurrock have really struggled and have only won 3 times this season.  They sit just above the relegation zone on 9 points. Hopefully we can pick up the 3 points and get our playoff push going again.  Although I’m sure the team are very disappointed about what could have been.Im sure they must take a hell of a lot positives from the 2 Maidenhead games. 3 points would go down really well tomorrow with another strong performance. Lets get the Chippenham fans smiling again, Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Horgs and the lads. 😎

26/10/2018 10:08 PM  #2

Re: Home to East Thurrock Tomorrow.

Yes "Good luck to all" I'm sure we will see some changes tomorrow, tired legs from Tuesday and game next week v Oxford City.

26/10/2018 10:16 PM  #3

I reckon the boys would have been very low on Wednesday morning. But there's nothing like a win to get us going again. We were so close to a club changing game, and over the two game the beter side lost. I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. Let's have a resounding victory to give the club a big lift. Three points would be great.

27/10/2018 11:49 AM  #4

Agreed, I think its really important to do well today. If we play anywhere near our best then with a decent ref and reasonable luck we should win. We have three games in the next eight days so plenty of points available. The league is so close, everything to play for!

27/10/2018 12:24 PM  #5

Let us see a strong performance - converting a few more of the chances we have been creating in past games will do the job. East Thurrock will be hoping to kick us while we are down and I would like them to leave here very disappointed.

27/10/2018 5:15 PM  #6

A wins a win. 2-0 win. McCootie with both goals. We needed to win and we did. Probably the poorest side I have seen since we’ve been in the Natioil league South.  Well done Mark Horgs and the lads.The first goal was Massive today, as it was not going our way. Bring on the Oxford on Tuesday evening. Another game we need to win.  😎

27/10/2018 6:33 PM  #7

A great reaction after Tuesday, as Jono said a poor East Thurrock side. But as they say you can only beat whats put in front of you.With all the chances we failed to put away in the first half it looked like it wasn't going to be our day. Good overall performance from the whole team with some nice passing moves and  McCootie was on fire and should have been allowed to take the penalty for his hat trick. 
Footnote, Maidenhead got hammer at home today, post cup hangover.

27/10/2018 7:33 PM  #8

Let McCootie take the penalty, it's not Sunday morning team. I would expect Compton was named taker. Good 3 points in a very confident performance.

27/10/2018 8:53 PM  #9

blueboo wrote:

Let McCootie take the penalty, it's not Sunday morning team. I would expect Compton was named taker. Good 3 points in a very confident performance.

I means several premier league teams have named penalty takers and due to being on a prestigious feat such as a hat trick have been known to allow peers the opportunity to do so.

But premier league that's basically tin pot, you're right it's basically Sunday league lol!!

27/10/2018 10:27 PM  #10

Sorry Voice explain.

Board footera