BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/10/2018 2:18 PM  #1

Truro

Just been looking through Saturday's attendances at saw that Truro had a crowd if you can call it that of 86. This even makes Hungerford's gates look good. This ground share at Torquay must be costing them a fortune and will they get back the fans they have alienated when they return home. I can remember when they brought as many as that when they've played at our place. This must be sad times if your a " White Tigers " fan.

15/10/2018 3:08 PM  #2

Re: Truro

I saw that attendance when I bought the NLP yesterday, and thought that must be a misprint ! Having visited Plainmoor a few weeks ago when CTFC beat Torquay United, that is a big old ground, and that number of people must have looked total insignificant. I have no idea how Truro are covering the cost of Plainmoor, which must surely include approx.40 match day personnel, let alone playing their players etc. as well. It looks like Nuneaton Borough will be the first semi-pro club to fold before Christmas. What are the odds Truro could follow ?  Very sad situation for both clubs !

15/10/2018 8:42 PM  #3

Re: Truro

Sorry can't feel sad for either club, they have both been here before so should have learnt their lesson. Just thankful Chippenham is such a well run club.
Give it a few more years and our rivals down the A4 may well be going the same way with the amount of money they are losing every year!!

Board footera