BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 9:58 PM  #1

v Hendon

Great win tonight, team played well

The evening was spoilt by some idiot in the crowd throwing a flare onto the pitch.
If that person has got some balls he would firstly apologise to the Hendon keeper, then Hendon as a whole. He should then apologise to CTFC and the chairman who has worked so hard to get the club where it is. He should offer to pay any fine that is imposed on the club by the FA
If he is not man enough to put his hands up then I hope that one of the others stood around him report his actions to club
I don’t want that sort of behaviour spoiling the great football club that I support, so man up and do the right thing

10/10/2018 10:20 PM  #2

Re: v Hendon

Well said. It will a great pity if all tonight's good work ends up with some form of disciplinary sanction.
On a more positive note I was very pleased to see Calum Gunnar perform so well on his game. He showed some very good skills and didn't put a foot wrong. I had seen in the bar after several league games where he was sat alone, separated from the team, looking totally lost. After tonight I suspect he now feels part of the team.

10/10/2018 10:21 PM  #3

Kiddy got caught I think. Hardly spoiled an evening though. Two seconds out of a 90 minute game. Hardly worth mentioning really. Riggs goal deserved a full firework display!! If McCootie scored 3 Red Arrows should have come out

10/10/2018 10:25 PM  #4

I am sure the ref will mention it in his report.
No excuse for that sort of behaviour

10/10/2018 10:29 PM  #5

Let's wait and see how much the fine is and then talk about whether it is worth mentioning or not. Yes the one who threw it got booted out but it might end up costing us dear. What you need to remember is that only one person being an idiot casts a big shadow over the entire club and the FA have powers they could use if they see fit.

10/10/2018 10:30 PM  #6

It's not the duration of the act of crass stupidity but the nature of it. Why would anyone risk the good name, or the financial status of club? It's going to be a blow if the FA decide to take a hefty wedge of cash of us or order that the next round be played elsewhere.

10/10/2018 10:35 PM  #7

Let’s not forget that throwing anything onto the pitch endangers the life of players and officials
No excuses!

10/10/2018 10:53 PM  #8

Great win tonight for the lads. McCootie was too quick for Hendon in his 2 goals and that Just virutally was the story of the 1st half. Bit off the pace in the 2nd half apart from Riggy’s screamer but we got the job done. And lastly, I hope that bleedin’ idiot, who set off a flare and then threw at the Hendon goalie, gets a ban. We don’t need any sort of pyros or flares in this ground and I had walk out on that section as I nearly coughed a lot. A lot of other fans around me when walked out were not happy and one of these so-called young fans was chucked out of the ground, and deservedly so. It’s an absolute shame that a few people think it’s okay to let off flares and endanger not only the opposition goalie but to other fans around him!!

Anyways, I will move onto Saturday against Dartford and then Maidenhead on the following Saturday. I hope you guys respect my opinion  .

Last edited by Jamielec18 (10/10/2018 10:54 PM)

10/10/2018 11:00 PM  #9

frank wrote:

Great win tonight, team played well

The evening was spoilt by some idiot in the crowd throwing a flare onto the pitch.
If that person has got some balls he would firstly apologise to the Hendon keeper, then Hendon as a whole. He should then apologise to CTFC and the chairman who has worked so hard to get the club where it is. He should offer to pay any fine that is imposed on the club by the FA
If he is not man enough to put his hands up then I hope that one of the others stood around him report his actions to club
I don’t want that sort of behaviour spoiling the great football club that I support, so man up and do the right thing

You’re spot on Frank. These sort of people should not be allowed to do that !!

Last edited by Jamielec18 (10/10/2018 11:00 PM)

11/10/2018 12:20 AM  #10

Yeah pretty sure after confirmation, the culprit was caught sure a life ban will be handed out

Board footera