BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/10/2018 1:19 PM  #1

Lancing or Hendon. Next Wednesday.

The only good thing about today’s game being switched to Wednesday is that the weather is crap today. I see the book makers have Hendon as big favourites to get through the round. I don’t really care which one of them it is. They will both warrant respect. But I fully expect us to win the game. The £15,000 for the winners will be nice and we’ll be a step closer to that all important first round proper.  The FA cup is special to me. Let’s hope we can play at our best and win the game. Let’s keep the smiling faces at Hardenhuish.  Good luck Mark, Horgs and the lads. Cum on you Bluebirds. 😎

Last edited by Jono (06/10/2018 2:35 PM)

07/10/2018 12:18 PM  #2

Re: Lancing or Hendon. Next Wednesday.

Looking forward to Wednesday. Jono is right about Hendon being big favourites to be our opponents, they are still odds-on even being away today. Of course some extra spice could be added to Wednesdays game when the draw for the next round comes out tomorrow!

07/10/2018 12:40 PM  #3

Do we have a scout and if so will he be there today ?

07/10/2018 1:54 PM  #4

I would expect Mark and Horgs to be at the game.

07/10/2018 4:18 PM  #5

Looking like Hendon who are already 0-3 ahead just after HT

07/10/2018 4:51 PM  #6

Lancing 0 4 Hendon full time

07/10/2018 5:49 PM  #7

We Kind of knew it would be Hendon.  Let’s get a good home draw tomorrow. Then deal with Hendon. A good side, but bring em on. 😎

08/10/2018 11:37 AM  #8

I notice that Sands is back from loan with Melksham, but unavailable for Wed night as he is cup tied. How was he permitted to play for Melksham against Merthyr, in a previous round, very short sighted. Should be a good crowd on Wednesday.

08/10/2018 12:18 PM  #9

I've just read the same report in the Wiltshire Gazette, and my understanding was that Sands would not feature in the FA Cup for Melksham, as CTFC did not want him cup tied. I think this statement needs clarifying or confirming, as the WG often has a habit of getting these basic facts confused. If he is OK to play then Hendon would not have seen him for us. Thoughts anyone ?

08/10/2018 12:27 PM  #10

Does seem a bit odd that we let Sands get cup-tied.

Anyway a win on Wed rewards us with a home tie vs Maidenhead which will be a tough game

Board footera