BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/9/2018 9:53 PM  #1

Oxford City (A) Tuesday 30 Oct

What about the club organizing a coach for this away game?

09/9/2018 10:51 PM  #2

Re: Oxford City (A) Tuesday 30 Oct

Forgive my ignorance, but are we running any coaches for fans to away games or are there seats available on the team bus?

10/9/2018 10:54 AM  #3

Supporters coach is something I think the club should think about, lot of people travelling by car. If not coach at least a mini coach /bus .

10/9/2018 7:13 PM  #4

Ha Supporters Coach lol. Too much potential risk for the club considering they foot the bill during the trial and error phase of it doesn't take off straight away. Only the team care about your support away from home. The board have no financial restitution therefore not the want to get fans away.

14/9/2018 1:40 PM  #5

I see there's a coach coming to us tomorrow from Gloucester City with their fans paying £10 for a seat. Is there a demand from CTFC fans for coaches to some of the away games? I for one would rather travel by coach than drive. If there's genuine interest from enough people, we could make a case to the board.

14/9/2018 7:13 PM  #6

Since when did a bit of market research constitute moaning?

14/9/2018 9:43 PM  #7

Agreed.

15/9/2018 7:29 PM  #8

I just cannot see what the problem is. Why should fans expect the club to organise travel to away games? Surely that is what Supporters' Clubs are for? I'm assuming that the Supporters' Club still exists?

15/9/2018 8:53 PM  #9

Crikey, what is it with this forum? A few of us have expressed a genuine interest in travelling to some away games by coach. First we're accused of moaning and now Yorkie has had a go too. I don't expect anything of anyone. I'm just asking.

By the way, the club has a long history of running coaches. My first was a Western League fixture at St Luke's College, Exeter in the 1970's. In those days names for away matches were taken at the tea bar. Oh, and if you asked if there would be a coach going to a particular game, no one ever accused you of moaning or wondered why you thought it was the club's responsibility. 

Board footera