BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/9/2018 9:03 PM  #1

Monday’s F A cup draw.

Great result today. And also great to get Yan on for a spell at the end of the game.
Who do you fancy in the Draw Monday. ??  No disrespect to them. But I would like Bitton or Bristol Manor Farm.  At home would be nice. It would be fantastic to get to the first round proper. Not something that’s happened since I’ve supported the club. Plus the money this would bring in is always nice.  I look forward to Monday’s draw. 😎

08/9/2018 9:12 PM  #2

Re: Monday’s F A cup draw.

I always look forward to the FA cup. As jono says the first round proper is something we are now capable of achieving. I agree the draw is all important.  And as an ex Paulton man, I would like to draw them.  But any lower ranked side at home would be pleasing.

08/9/2018 9:24 PM  #3

Please not Paulton, bad memories

08/9/2018 9:42 PM  #4

I've got a funny feeling we could do well in the F.A Cup this season. A lower league side would be good, but please, no banana skins like Slimbridge.

08/9/2018 10:05 PM  #5

I remember the Paulton and Slimbridge Days only to well. Very depressing days that should not be forgotten. But this is a new era and hopefully those sort of Gloomy Grim days are behind us. Every side deserves respect. But we are very much a different side to the team that suffered those defeats. Roll on Monday’s draw. 😎

09/9/2018 5:50 PM  #6

Can'believe it's the draw tomorrow! How many games are we away from the FAC1R! I'd take any team we can win? TBH not may sides would fancy playing us? I'll probably be a Southern League team away!
I always remember Worcester away. The result didn't go our way but what a night! I'd love another away day like that! I'd love a league team at HP! Any team in the lower half of Div 2 wouldn't fancy it one bit!
What is the attendance at HP? It must have have been in the FAV semi!

09/9/2018 7:46 PM  #7

Both Paulton & Slimbridge, those Chippenham squads should have won. But that's the Torquay mentality. Shudda wudda cudda.

No divine right to win any of these games.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

10/9/2018 1:35 PM  #8

Swindon Supermarine. A great draw for both clubs. Should be a decent crowd.  It won’t be easy but a game we should win. Looking forward to it.  😎

10/9/2018 1:51 PM  #9

As well as a decent crowd. I see it’s £9000 to the winners. Which would be a nice little cheque for the club.  😎

10/9/2018 7:11 PM  #10

The draw has been pretty kind to us for a change. Supermarine are a good side, but there a team we should beat at home. It could have been a lot worse.  And the club could do with £9000. Should be a good crowd.  With a decent atmosphere. Looking forward to Saturday the  22.

Board footera