BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/9/2018 10:49 PM  #1

Tindle

Do we play better without him, will he find it hard to get back in the side, any thoughts.
Is it three games out, that's two wins and one narrow defeat.

05/9/2018 12:05 AM  #2

Re: Tindle

This is offensive to Greg Tindle.... ADMIN!!

05/9/2018 9:42 AM  #3

Toys still out the pram 

05/9/2018 10:11 AM  #4

Getting back to the original thread. I'm a big fan of Greg and what he has done for the club over the years, but would I break up the current back line ? Not at the moment, they're playing well and it would be difficult to take any of them out to fit Greg in. Five across the back allowing Will and Curtis to get forward as they are both goal savvy, it's an idea.

05/9/2018 10:53 AM  #5

McDonald and Will Richards are the best central back two.  What is Mark done or going to do about a keeper for the Torquay game?

Last edited by inthebox (05/9/2018 10:54 AM)

05/9/2018 8:10 PM  #6

Moot point surely? He is injured isn't he and hasn't even been named as sub for the last 3 games. There will be teams we will play where the team shape will demand a traditional back four, or indeed one of the current 3 get injured or suspended and , our captain, Tinds will slot back in just fine once he is in form again

05/9/2018 8:33 PM  #7

What a great problem to have 😂 3 class centre backs fighting for the same position.

05/9/2018 10:16 PM  #8

I'll always back Tindle to win a header but he's not fast enough for this division. 

What a servant though.

05/9/2018 10:20 PM  #9

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

I'll always back Tindle to win a header but he's not fast enough for this division. 

What a servant though.

I'll agree with that.

06/9/2018 12:11 PM  #10

Off the pace this season since the start for sure, but if carrying an injury so far, which has now meant he isn't even able to be named as a sub, that probably explains why.

I wouldn't write him off like this

Board footera