BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/6/2018 12:32 PM  #1

New Signing

Hot off the press - CTFC have signed striker Nat Jarvis from Bath City. Karnell Chambers has also committed himself to us for next season - squad developing nicely now. Just need a keeper now !

14/6/2018 2:13 PM  #2

Re: New Signing

Not that prolific against us in the past, but is obviously a goalscorer and is a good age. Karnell is a top signing and one that will please all I imagine. Did last season's physio leave or is she replaced ?

14/6/2018 6:58 PM  #3

blueboo wrote:

Not that prolific against us in the past, but is obviously a goalscorer and is a good age. Karnell is a top signing and one that will please all I imagine. Did last season's physio leave or is she replaced ?

The fact that I was at Chippenham for 3 & a half years and you refer to me as SHE is lovely. 
I left at the end of last season! Juggling a new job and the league demands of the national league were becoming difficult. I wish all the boys the luck in the world for next season & hope the fans show the same respect to the new Physio Charlotte Wigmore as they did with me  

Last edited by charley1 (14/6/2018 7:02 PM)

14/6/2018 8:22 PM  #4

Sorry Charley. Hope you enjoy your  Saturday's off.

Board footera