BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/9/2012 12:57 PM  #2

Re: New Keeper Signed

A change was definately needed but would of thought a keeper with more experience was required.  Good luck to him tonight though, its going to be a tough one.  Hope Griffin will be ok.

04/9/2012 1:59 PM  #3

Conor Thompson has been playing for Gloucester first team and according to match reports on their forum has been playing very well.

04/9/2012 2:14 PM  #4

I think its a great signing as I dont think you can get much more experience playing at this level when you have represented your country and been a full time goalkeeper at Swindon and just returned from a trail at Bristol Rovers . Reading Gloucester forum he has done really well and the interview from there manager suggest he would rather keep him than putting the other keeper back in as he has recovered from injury but is on contract. Good luck Conor you got my support.
Saturday was disappointting result but unfortuatly i cant comment as i wasnt there but im driving to tonights game .

If anyone needs a lift please PM me i have 3 spaces

04/9/2012 7:41 PM  #5

And playing tonight according to teamsheet!

Board footera