BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/4/2018 10:12 AM  #1

Management Team new 2 Year Deal

Congratulations to the Board and Mark and Gary for signing a new 2 year contract, We are moving in the right direction.  Keep up the good work.

Last edited by inthebox (20/4/2018 2:25 PM)

20/4/2018 10:55 AM  #2

Re: Management Team new 2 Year Deal

Well done Chairman and board, great news for club.

20/4/2018 11:05 AM  #3

Yep, great news.   

20/4/2018 1:00 PM  #4

Really please the Club have got this done and dusted before the end of the season, so as to avoid any speculation on the management team's future. Fully endorse Swayne close's view that this is indeed great news for the Club, and gives us much needed stability and continuity moving forward. This Club is now definitely moving in the right direction, and after essentially serving our apprenticeship at National South level, I feel we can go from strength to strength. It would be interesting to know who the management team's targets are to bring into the squad, and who unfortunately they will not be retaining. In my view we need a quality striker (but then doesn't every club), and strong holding midfielder and right wing back. I notice that Jonathon Davis has stated he is only at Melksham until the end of this season, and wants to play much higher, so perhaps he may be on our radar. COYMB

20/4/2018 1:46 PM  #5

Sewing this up before the end of the season is a great move by the Chairman and the board. Thanks also to the management team for agreeing terms so promptly. This provides a stable platform from which the club can hopefully retain our best players and entice any targets to join us.

Board footera