BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/4/2018 11:42 PM  #1

V Truro City. Home. Tomorrow.

Another play off chasing side will arrive at Hardenhuish Park tomorrow. They are in very good form, and will definetly come looking for the 3 points on offer. Another side like Hemel who we had some great Southern Premier league battles with over the years.  Both at home and away.  Our home form is very good apart from that one very, very poor performance against Concord. There were a few key players missing last week at Hemel. Hopefully there knocks will have healed and Mark and Co will have nearly a full squad to choose from.  It is so important in this division to start fast and let the other side know we are up for the fight.   I'm sure Mark and the lads will want to get the job of staying in this division over the line. And not be relying on teams like Wealdstone to do the job for us. Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Horgs, Jas and the lads.  Let's send the Chippeham supporters home happy tomorrow evening. 😎

14/4/2018 9:46 AM  #2

Re: V Truro City. Home. Tomorrow.

Concord Concord let it go 😎

14/4/2018 12:15 PM  #3

Yes it will be a tough game today.  Truro score a lot of goals. They are a pacey counter attacking side. We need the Chippenham A  team to turn up today. The sun is shining.  A great day for football. And the 3 points.

14/4/2018 4:08 PM  #4

HT. 1-0. Chip. Sands gives us the lead right on HT. Jared had  kept us level with a string of good saves.  Cum on Chip 😎

14/4/2018 6:07 PM  #5

Both a fantastic and important result for the club against promotion chasers. Massive credit to the team and manager for guaranteeing NS league place for another season

14/4/2018 6:10 PM  #6

Agree with all of the above. Well done to everyone.We can now look forward to another year in CS.
Two points:
1. I've seen McCootie about five or six times. What does he bring to the team? His team mates don't even pass to him. Very surprised if he's her next season.
2. That 'Truro fan' was completely right. There is NO atmosphere at Chippenham.

14/4/2018 6:11 PM  #7

BTW - now fourth in the form table - this is a very good run despite that result v Concord
https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/national-league-south/form-guide/ten

14/4/2018 6:53 PM  #8

I agree with everything that has been said so far. In the last 2 months we have been a totally different team to that which struggled during the winter. Sands was the outstanding player on the pitch today and would have been my M.O.M. Jarad was a close second with some great saves.
It will be interesting to see who we keep for next season. Did notice that Josh Smile was not in the squad and left before the end of the match, hope nothing amiss there as I consider he could be a great asset to the club.

14/4/2018 7:01 PM  #9

Great credit to all involved with the club including volunteers who work tirelessly behind the scenes, the players and management. I must single out the chairman who made a tough decision a couple of months ago regarding management team and we have improved no end since, Well done and thanks for again to all involved

Last edited by frank (14/4/2018 7:12 PM)

14/4/2018 7:42 PM  #10

Maintaining our National South status is a fantastic achievement. Well done to all concerned.

The atmosphere livened up in the second half. We're always quiet at the Sheldon End. There's plenty of fans behind the goal we're attacking, but we definitely need more to join in with the chants or at least to applaud good play.

​Apart from the Truro No 5 losing his temper after the final whistle and telling us that we're mid-table shite, it was a great afternoon.Β 

Board footera