BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/4/2018 10:20 PM  #1

V Hemel. Away Tomorrow.

A long away trip tomorrow up to Hertfordshire to play the play off chasing Hemel Hempstead. They are in decent form but not as good as us. In fact the last 6 games League table sees Chippenham sit proudly at the top. Tomorrow will be a real test for our new found form and confidence. Just 3 points separate 5 teams all fighting for a play off spot including Bath City in 10 position. From Hemels point of veiw they can’t afford to drop points tomorrow.  Team selection will be even more interesting tomorrow after the two Bank Holiday weekend wins. As Mark and his team bid to keep our run going. A nice old ground Vauxhall Road where weve had some great Southern League battles in the past.  Take the draw tomorrow. Yes.   Good luck Tomorrow to Mark,Horgs,Jas and the lads. 😎

06/4/2018 10:37 PM  #2

Re: V Hemel. Away Tomorrow.

Last week Smith Ferguson Tindle Sandell Smile all left out at Oxford, will they all return I wonder ? I would also be happy with a point, come on Chelmsford!

07/4/2018 11:42 AM  #3

M4 traffic busy at Hungerford if any one is Hemel bound.

07/4/2018 1:32 PM  #4

If my memory is correct a win would give us the double over them

07/4/2018 3:31 PM  #5

Chip 1-0 down after 2mins!!

07/4/2018 4:28 PM  #6

3-0 Hemel! Hosts down to 10 men aswell.

07/4/2018 4:37 PM  #7

Chippenham have a penalty saved.

07/4/2018 5:07 PM  #8

FT Hemel Hempstead 3-1 Chippenham, a late consolation goal from Dean Evans.

07/4/2018 9:10 PM  #9

Fair result I think. Hemel pacy and strong up front. Very even second half. Chambers unused substitute for some reason, no Jones either. Looked like an inquest on the pitch after the game. Didn't hear manager on radio as was travelling home.

07/4/2018 9:27 PM  #10

Mark said during his post match interview that Karnell failed a fitness test. Jones injured too. Well done for travelling to the game blueboo.

Board footera