BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/3/2018 10:21 PM  #1

V East Thurrock United. Away.

Not much more can be said about Tuesday. We were So So Poor. I think the dissapointment was even worse because we were so good and solid on Saturday. Everyone came to the ground expecting the 3 points. Well we all know what happened next.
It's a very long trip into Essex on Saturday. With a very early start. It will be a tough game, Thurock sit in 14 place on 44 points, they are almost safe. They seem to be a very solid side that don't give much away, and are difficult to break down. We need to get something from this game, I'm sure Mark and his team will have the lads right up for this game. And I think the players know they let them selves and the supporters down on Tuesday Evening. As we enter the final period of the season, where the players are playing for there futures at the club.  I am confident this squad is good enough to keep us in the Natioal League South.  The Management, Players and the supporters need to stick together now more than ever.  We don't need to push the panic button quite yet. I just hope Sandell is fit and starts the game, we missed his presence so much on Tuesday night.   Take the draw tomorrow, Definetly. Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Horgs, Jas and the lads. Lets play like Saturday and not Tuesday. 😎

Last edited by Jono (24/3/2018 10:15 AM)

23/3/2018 11:12 PM  #2

Re: V East Thurrock United. Away.

Got to agree about Sandell. He gives deffenders a hard time.  Kiad is a descent player but doesn't look like he knows how to lead the line.  Jackson works so hard but needs experience up along side him.   A draw would be a very good result tomorrow.  The players owe the supporters a performance. And I have a feeling they might just give one.

24/3/2018 3:46 PM  #3

5 changes, Sandell, Chambers and Smiles back in with Fergie starting. Front three on last Tuesday on the bench. Interesting Jon Beeden playing for Royal Wootton Bassett to get some game time.  Mike Jones out injured with rib damage, hence the substitution on Tuesday.

Last edited by inthebox (24/3/2018 3:47 PM)

24/3/2018 4:29 PM  #4

1-0 Chip!! Fergie 30min

24/3/2018 4:30 PM  #5

0-1 Fergie 28.  Cum on Chippenham. 😎

24/3/2018 5:23 PM  #6

2-0!! Josh Smile!

24/3/2018 5:26 PM  #7

Keep at em Chippenham! 

24/3/2018 5:27 PM  #8

Great turn in the box and slotted in the corner.  Smileys waited a while for a starting role but has grasped his chance. 

24/3/2018 5:54 PM  #9

FT Chip 2-0!!!! All other teams around us lost aswell. Can’t be bad

Last edited by Anonymous (24/3/2018 5:55 PM)

24/3/2018 6:05 PM  #10

A fantastic result. 

Board footera