BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/3/2018 11:12 AM  #1

Transfer window

I understand that this closed last night. Mark stated in the post match interview that he was trying to get someone on loan. Looks like this didn't come off so it's up the the lads to step up and keep us in this league. No more performances like Tuesday but more like Saturday.

23/3/2018 3:15 PM  #2

Re: Transfer window

It looks as though we'll have to go with what we've got. If players perform to their full potential, it should be enough. We need to keep our nerve, as this could go right down to the last game.

23/3/2018 4:53 PM  #3

I'm not sure where this transfer window deadline comes from, because I've just checked on the Vanarama website, and it states there is no transfer window for the National League or the North and South leagues this season.

23/3/2018 5:28 PM  #4

Only going by what Mark said in his interview, maybe someone should tell him.

23/3/2018 6:39 PM  #5

edenmcc wrote:

http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/no-transfer-window-in-national-league-31421
Here's the website link for those interested.

Check the date.

Though that said Gloucester City announced a signing today, but perhaps he signed last night or was unattached

Last edited by Charlie Bird (23/3/2018 6:48 PM)

23/3/2018 8:43 PM  #6

Not a transfer window, but the regulations state that any new players must be registered by 5.00pm on the fourth Thursday of March.

23/3/2018 9:25 PM  #7

Well that's cleared that up

Board footera