BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/3/2018 8:32 PM  #1

Senior Cup semi-final

Tonight's game at Melksham has been postponed.  Saving the pitch for the big one tomorrow?!  

13/3/2018 10:29 AM  #2

Re: Senior Cup semi-final

GAME IS ON!

13/3/2018 9:40 PM  #3

Winning 2-0 ht

13/3/2018 11:28 PM  #4

A very impressive Final Score 8-0.  Some cracking goals. Very enjoyable evening and Man Utd got knocked out of the Championship League to make it even better. A decent following from Chippenham on a cold Tuesday night. Bring on the Weston. 😎

13/3/2018 11:36 PM  #5

I can't remember when I last had so much fun for a fiver. An excellent night's football.

14/3/2018 12:48 AM  #6

What a game Beeden and Smile both had. It's a shame they don't get picked to start in the league very often.

14/3/2018 8:00 AM  #7

So funny to see the other players desperately trying to tee up Beeden to get his hat trick.

14/3/2018 8:48 AM  #8

A thoroughly enjoyable game to watch, and to be honest Bemerton H.H. had no answer to our pace and running off the ball. Certainly that performance demonstrates the difference in quality and fitness to our opponents from the Wessex Premier League, who battled and never gave up, but had no answer on the night. For me Josh Smile ran the show for us all evening, and must be in serious contention for a starting place against WSM on Saturday. He reminded me of John Woods, who played for us a few years back now, non stop running and full of energy. Good to see Will Richards back at the heart of the defence, and he also put in a solid performance. The result aside, this game was probably better that the lads normal training session, as it was a competitive game which gave game time to the fringe players. Bring on the Weston - COYMB

14/3/2018 10:10 AM  #9

I understand that we totally dominated Bemerton,but the call for Beedon Smile etc is a tough one as Conference South is a different world.

14/3/2018 10:30 AM  #10

Agree with Blueboo.  I wouldn’t get too carried away about beating a mid-table Wessex League side, although we did knock it about well on the excellent surface and it was very entertaining, with some excellent goals.  Having said that, a number of their players were, shall we say, vertically challenged including the goalkeeper.  With a couple of the officials sharing a similar stature I had to check the programme to see if Snow White had sponsored the match ball.

Board footera