BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/2/2018 4:50 PM  #1

Hampton Richmond

Any injury news on MCootie or Patten, is Sandell fit when will Richards show up again, need all fit .

16/2/2018 9:50 AM  #2

Re: Hampton Richmond

Hampton make big signings and both play tomorrow £££££.

17/2/2018 6:05 PM  #3

Finished 3-3 right at the last gasp

Robbed...

Deserved 3 points

Last edited by newfan (17/2/2018 6:21 PM)

17/2/2018 7:52 PM  #4

Gutted! Day light robbery! Joke referee!
Sandall should have done bettet with his chance.
We have to win these games, drawing is not good enough!

17/2/2018 8:12 PM  #5

blackandamber wrote:

Gutted! Day light robbery! Joke referee!
Sandall should have done bettet with his chance.
We have to win these games, drawing is not good enough!

Perhaps a bit harsh there, before the game against a side with a good chance to winning the league, I would have taken a point. Granted we could have won the game but a draw before the game is more than good enough. We now have to build from this, and get ourselves out of danger. Well done boys, keep this level of performance up and we will be fine.

Last edited by Believer (17/2/2018 8:13 PM)

17/2/2018 8:16 PM  #6

Before the game I would have taken a point, but having watched the match, it feels like 2 points dropped. H&R came at us straight from the whistle. Having weathered the early storm and then taken the lead with Guthrie's goal scored from the corner flag, we held on to go in one up at half-time. Going down the slope after the break we looked strong. Two quick goals from H&R, one of which was due to a mistake by Jared, and we were suddenly staring defeat in the face, but to the players' credit, they replied with 2 goals of their own. With a minimum of 4 minutes added, H&R scored after the 4 minutes were up.

17/2/2018 8:29 PM  #7

All been said,felt sorry as the team were terrific. Looks like a real spirit in the squad. Braintree Dartford and now Hampton  all points gained come May.

17/2/2018 8:53 PM  #8

Also meant to say I thought Curtis was superb today - I am now a convert.

Could have and should have beaten them - excellent chances missed or well defended and some defensive errors.

You could see all our players were gutted. Even their manager said he didn't know where they got the extra minutes from to score after the 90+4.

Should still all be proud though. Just need to show this level of effort and commitment against teams at our end of the league.

18/2/2018 12:02 PM  #9

A good team performance, but what concerned me most when we were in the ascendancy, Horgs was screaming at the players with 9 mins to go to keep the ball in the corner, how negative and did it work, no we lost the ball and they scored.  I thought that Dan Bowman had an excellent game again, and how the referee played beyond the 90 +4 was shocking. Sand looked good when he came on, and hope Will Richards plays next week, thought Tinds reverted back to his hoof and hope again. 

18/2/2018 12:27 PM  #10

inthebox wrote:

Horgs was screaming at the players with 9 mins to go to keep the ball in the corner, how negative and did it work, no we lost the ball and they scored.

Keeping the ball in the corner might have worked, doing it for five seconds then trying to play it off a defender didn't.

Board footera