BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/1/2018 12:08 PM  #1

V Poole Town Away Tomorrow.

A massive game for both sides tomorrow. There current form is only slightly better than ours and they sit bellow us in the table.  Two struggling sides both desperate for a win to get things moving in the right direction and bring back a bit of belief. Nick McCootie is a potential great signing for us. I heard a rumour on  Monday we were close to signing him. I feel a lot more confident about the coming weeks now. And I think a player like Nick with his power and pace can lift the hole squad. He will certainly share the work load with Sands and in theory they could form a very imposing partnership.  The first time I saw McCootie was in the 2014 play off final at  Merthyr where he ran there back four ragged scored both goals and dragged Paulton in to the Southern Premier League.  Every time I’ve watched him since he has impressed me.  Since Pratt left confidence has been really low Mark has Been trying to change things with out much luck, when your down and struggling everything goes against you. We’ve had dodgy sending offs, good goals disallowed and awful refereeing decisions go against us. Some people say you make your own luck, which is true but sometimes one break and one win can turn things round. We’ll bring it on Saturday.  Be nice to see a good following at Poole on Saturday. I think the McCootie signing could be huge one for us  Well done Mark and especially Neil, John and the board. Players like Nick don’t come cheap. It could be money well spent.  Well life without Tom Jones begins Saturday, as I’ve allready said I’ll miss Tom, and Liam.   But on we go. Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Horgs, Jas and the lads. Let’s bring the points back from the Seaside. 

05/1/2018 2:54 PM  #2

Re: V Poole Town Away Tomorrow.

I'm an ex Paulton fan. Now living in Chippenham.  Agree with Jono that Mcootie will bring something special to the club. And he could work well with Andy Sandell. Two big strong Guys. They should knock a few big centre backs around in this division.

05/1/2018 7:48 PM  #3

Re: V Poole Town Away Tomorrow.

Poole are signing two players from Bristol Rovers for this game, although reading their forum they don’t think the game will be on. Anyone know what time, if there is, a pitch inspection.

Board footera