BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/1/2018 9:50 PM  #1

Tom Jones

Tom Jones has left the club by mutual consent.
Following my decision to make changes within the First Team set up, I write to inform you that Tom Jones has left the club by mutual consent.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tom for all the hard work and effort he put into coaching the First Team and I wish him and his family all the very best for the future.

I will keep you informed of further developments as they happen.
Neil Blackmore
(Chairman)

Updated 20:39 - 2 Jan

Last edited by Admin (02/1/2018 9:51 PM)

02/1/2018 10:37 PM  #2

Re: Tom Jones

'I will keep you informed of further developments as they happen.'

​It sounds as though this is an ongoing situation.

02/1/2018 10:42 PM  #3

Sounds that way.

02/1/2018 11:20 PM  #4

Any lights burning deep into the night? Sad to come to this but Chair clearly has decided something must be done.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

03/1/2018 2:03 AM  #5

Odd one. Always liked Tom and I thank him for his hard work over the past few seasons. Good luck in the future.

03/1/2018 8:39 AM  #6

Really sad to see Tom go. He was an exellent footballer in his day. And was really passionate about the game and the club.   But things happen behind the scenes at football clubs and people move on.  I'll miss Tom a really nice guy.  😎

03/1/2018 12:40 PM  #7

Thanks for all your hard work in getting us where we are now Tom. Good luck for whatever you do in the future

Last edited by MELKSHAM BLUEBIRD (03/1/2018 12:41 PM)

03/1/2018 2:36 PM  #8

Does this have anything to do with how the bench behaved during the Bath game? A few complaints on their forum with regards this. Didn't see it myself

Board footera