BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/12/2017 8:43 PM  #1

Andrews and Twine

Today’s g&h report says MC is trying to arrange a deal for Jake Andrews and Scott Twine to return to the club on loan.

29/12/2017 10:23 AM  #2

Re: Andrews and Twine

This would be great but some how I don't see it happening, Andrews was on the bench for the City v Man U. game and Twine was on the bench for Swindon against Luton. So both are currently involved with their respective first team squads. We definitely need to get a quality striker but more importantly we need to take 3 points on new years day, after all there was talk before the Bath game that 7 points over Christmas was doable. Just think that a couple of weeks ago we were closer to the playoffs than relegation , now that is reversed, could be a tough couple of months ahead.

29/12/2017 11:11 AM  #3

Andrews was not on bench against Utd, listening to Colliers interview he stated no loans would take place until Jan. Did any one really expect us to be anything other than relegation candidates.

31/12/2017 12:27 AM  #4

Believer wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if we overachieve expectations again.

TheVoice wrote:

I for one predict a playoff push we certainly look strong enough

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

31/12/2017 4:59 PM  #5

Despite the current doom and gloom certain people seem to have us mired in, I stand by this claim. Pre season I think we were coming off a record breaking title win, kept the squad together and truthfully I am quite surprised we haven't done slightly more. Like a lot of others maybe I under estimated the NLS but Keep The Faith!! A positive run of results changes things. No excuse for Pratt now as his chosen replacement is in. But we as fans need to back the lads, the 12th man isn't an expression used lightly but when things are bleak our support could tip the scales the right way. Come on lads!! PRIDE AND PASSION. Now more than ever

31/12/2017 6:30 PM  #6

Agree totally Voice .

01/1/2018 9:07 PM  #7

Nice reposte. Well put.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

Board footera