BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/12/2017 6:37 PM  #1

Pratt

According to Mark on the radio Pratt has been offered more money by another club and is likely to go. Wonder if that's Weston super Mud as they are losing their top scorer Dayle Grubb to Forest Green Rovers.

09/12/2017 6:52 PM  #2

Re: Pratt

I also listened to the interview and unless we get Sandell another strike partner it could be along second half of the season. If we lose Dave Pratt I hope it isn't back to Bath because that would just rub salt in the wound to have him pull our defence apart in our next game.

09/12/2017 7:17 PM  #3

Somebody has suggested Wealdstone?

09/12/2017 11:51 PM  #4

Whoever it is they must be offering silly money

10/12/2017 9:48 AM  #5

Bluebird 2006 has hit the nail on the head.  How do we replace Mr Pratt. 😎

10/12/2017 11:54 AM  #6

Just read the chairman's statement on twitter, sorry to hear that Dave has gone for a bigger wage than we were able to pay. After all it's the same in what ever league you play your only loyalty is to your bank account ( it makes me laugh when you see players kissing the badge when they score, Stevie G is the exception). 
Now we must move on and Mark must try and get a replacement A.S.A.P. Hope there's someone available to fit what we need. If there isn't we could always play Will Richards up front, after all he know where the goal is and is certainly a big physical presence in the box.

10/12/2017 3:09 PM  #7

A shame but he's done it to us before and I doubt he took a pay cut to drop down a division to join us from Bath.

10/12/2017 3:19 PM  #8

Interesting that Wealdstone twitter feed is contradicting our Chairman - "no deal is finalised and references to any deal is speculation"

10/12/2017 3:22 PM  #9

Swiftly followed by Neil saying "This a business deal between the player and the two clubs and the figures involved are strictly confidential any figures mentioned on social media are purely rumour and have no foundation"
OOPS

​ 

10/12/2017 5:54 PM  #10

Desperately disappointed in his decision. I could understand if it was related to ambition but the only appeal appears to be financial. Wealdstone don't play in the town that bears their name and ground share. They are not the side I followed at Lower Mead in the 1970's.

Board footera