BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/10/2017 11:01 AM  #1

Bognor Regis Town V Chippenham Town.

Another long away trip,  but a team that sit below us in the league, and not a team on great form for a change. Bognor are a footballing side, some of there more critical supporters have said they play to much football. I think you have to to get the mix right, sometimes you have just got to put your foot through the ball and just clear the danger. There style should make for an open game. Hopefully Sands is ok and will be back in the squad. After the heroics of the 10 men last Saturday I don't think we'll see to many changes. It's a game we need to come away from with something. I know Mark,Tom and the team will have the lads right up to bring back the 3 points. It would be nice to have a good trip back for once, with a few smiling faces on the coach.  Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Tom, Horgs and Jas and the lads.  😎 😎

Last edited by Jono (21/10/2017 8:40 AM)

20/10/2017 9:07 PM  #2

Re: Bognor Regis Town V Chippenham Town.

it could be a interesting game with the weather that could be around tomorrow, im going tomorrow and looking forward to it. come on you bluebirds

21/10/2017 3:43 PM  #3

0-1 Twine.Ht Smile on for the injured Evans. Very good first 45 playing against a very strong wind.  Very difficult conditions.

Last edited by Jono (21/10/2017 3:59 PM)

21/10/2017 4:10 PM  #4

Wooow. 0-2. Pratt does his man and riffles home    😎

21/10/2017 4:14 PM  #5

0-3. Jones scrambles home.  Yeeees. 😎

21/10/2017 4:47 PM  #6

1-3. 😩

21/10/2017 5:16 PM  #7

Finished 1-3.  Superb all round performance. And my home town Foxes won as well won.  Should be a good trip home. Happy Dayyyyss. 😎

Last edited by Jono (21/10/2017 8:35 PM)

21/10/2017 7:59 PM  #8

we played well, the wind certianly helped us in the second half, pratt was supurb as always, a willing runner and his perservenece scored the second goal. 

21/10/2017 10:03 PM  #9

A cracking performance, defended really well and looked dangerous with twine, sandell and pratty. Bognor tried to play from the back but we played the conditions better and took our chances. A happy coach trip back.

22/10/2017 11:29 AM  #10

Fantastic result at Bognor! I've always thought that survival was the objective this season. I'm sure 15 games in that this is quite achieavable. I 've never been to Bognor; was in a nice day at the seaside? When is Eastbourne? Chelmsford is going to be the biggest test so far? Any prediction on attendance? 800+? Really looking forward to this one. One request finish with ELEVEN players please!!

Board footera