BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2017 4:24 PM  #1

Football Hooligan Warning

I have it on good authority that a certain gentleman (if you can call him that) called the 'Wealdstone Raider' is due at our game this Saturday. This obnoxious character (Google the guy - what a jerk), is renowned for causing trouble wherever he goes. Apparently caused a near riot last season when Wealdstone played Whitehawk last season by stirring up visiting fans. According to Google this is 6ft 7ins tall, so you cant miss him. My contact advises me he must be avoided at all costs, as his behavior is random to say the least. If the Chairman and any Ground Staff read this post, suggest you get together before Saturday's game and decide on a plan on how to deal with this character. My source is a Wealdstone fan and is a supplier of mine at work, who will be at the game. People - you have been warned !!!!!!

12/10/2017 7:41 PM  #2

Re: Football Hooligan Warning

Youve well and truly been done Toyboy. Hes a 55+ year old autistic looking gent who is about 5ft tall. I would not worry. I do expect Wealdstone to bring 150+ fans though.

12/10/2017 9:32 PM  #3

toyboy wrote:

I have it on good authority that a certain gentleman (if you can call him that) called the 'Wealdstone Raider' is due at our game this Saturday. This obnoxious character (Google the guy - what a jerk), is renowned for causing trouble wherever he goes. Apparently caused a near riot last season when Wealdstone played Whitehawk last season by stirring up visiting fans. According to Google this is 6ft 7ins tall, so you cant miss him. My contact advises me he must be avoided at all costs, as his behavior is random to say the least. If the Chairman and any Ground Staff read this post, suggest you get together before Saturday's game and decide on a plan on how to deal with this character. My source is a Wealdstone fan and is a supplier of mine at work, who will be at the game. People - you have been warned !!!!!!

You are joking aren't you? Where on earth did you get that load of tosh from.? Before posting stuff like that, do a bit of research first!
(Actually, on reading again I'm convinced you're having a bit of a laugh! Reason?
See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS5eBs1tRaQ )

Last edited by Yorkie (12/10/2017 9:54 PM)

13/10/2017 8:10 AM  #4

Stratford are you stupid!!
Wakey wakey can't you tell when someones having a laugh!!

If Chippenham Town did  idiots....priceless

13/10/2017 10:07 AM  #5

I feel incredibly sorry for anyone who took this light hearted poke as genuine I thought it was top quality posting, made me chuckle on a monotonous day here at the grind. No fears though if he does want some.............. I'm sure we can give it to him. 

13/10/2017 10:12 AM  #6

It is Friday 13 th.  Nice one toy boy.  😎

13/10/2017 11:44 AM  #7

Sorry all - I could not help myself !!  But if you Google this individual, he certainly does look dodgy !!!

13/10/2017 2:12 PM  #8

Will be travelling down with Wealdstone fans to Chippenham tomorrow - not sure if the 6 feet 7 inch Raider is coming (nearer to 4 feet 7 inches!!! and a fantastic charity fundraiser). Am trying to contact Roger Lewis or Derek Crisp (Email sent at start of week - no reply) re the visit. Can anyone put me in touch?  Toby 

13/10/2017 2:35 PM  #9

Hello Lapels Toby - I've just emailed Derek independently and asked him to contact you urgently. Unfortunately I do not have his mobile number. I do not have Roger's contact details unfortunately.

13/10/2017 2:53 PM  #10

Gordon Hill[2][/url] (born 31 January 1966) Height: 6ft 7in Weight: 18st 4lbs, better known as The Wealdstone Raider, is an English Internet meme. A supporter of Wealdstone F.C., he gained attention due to a humorous viral video of him heckling opposing supporters of Whitehawk F.C. at a football match in March 2013, which ultimately ended in a 1–1 draw, with phrases such as "You want some?", "You've got no fans", and "I'll give it ya [sic]".[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealdstone_Raider#cite_note-tele3-3][3] However, the video did not reach its peak in popularity until December 2014.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealdstone_Raider#cite_note-december-4][4]

ITS ON WIKIPEDIA IT MUST BE TRUE LOL!! [/url]

Board footera