BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/9/2017 3:15 PM  #1

Why is it so quite on this Forum ?

I've been waiting potentially all week for some news on anything relevant to CTFC, in the hope that it would start a friendly debate ! But no - absolutely nothing. So why so quite good people of Chippenham ? OK, so I will start with a quick review on tomorrow's game against Hemel Hempstead Town. Started the season well, so it will be another difficult game for the boys. We last played Hemel probably 3 seasons ago back in the SPL, and they have adapted well to life in the National South. I will make a prediction and say 2-1 to CTFC.  COYMB

22/9/2017 3:38 PM  #2

Re: Why is it so quite on this Forum ?

apparently we signed Jordan Ricketts before the Weymouth game

24/9/2017 9:04 AM  #3

Didn't seem like honeymoon was over yesterday. 5-1 against Hemel perhaps flattered us a little but squad togetherness was visible again comparable with the promotion winning team.

24/9/2017 5:21 PM  #4

Maybe a bit quiet on here because some who may share an oppinion on here that differs from anothers view of things are subsequently showerd with insults or have their mental capacity questioned. Surely it should be possible to have a disagreement without resorting to mud slinging. One assumes that most who visit here are CTFC supporters who have a shared interest in the club and therefore have the best interests of the club at heart.

25/9/2017 7:17 AM  #5

Exactly Bluebird, make an opinion on a player (goalkeeper in my case) in get told you are an idiot, clueless etc...
so won't bother from now on.

25/9/2017 10:15 AM  #6

Wellard, I think it was more the negativity surrounding your comments on here that's all!

25/9/2017 11:29 AM  #7

It's not just quiet on the forum its quiet at games. Mental really when winning 5-1 you do not expect to hear the away fans more than the home fans. 

25/9/2017 12:14 PM  #8

So Jack whats negative about having an opinion on a player? Thats what life is about.
For the record i think he is a great shot stopper and his kicking is superb but as the weekend showed he clearly doesn't always like coming off his line. His 18 and will obviously improve, so i'll cut him some slack but don't expect to be called an idiot, pillock.
I'll stick to reading and posting on the Bath forum, much more sensible conversation

25/9/2017 12:20 PM  #9

Forums are dead!

25/9/2017 1:41 PM  #10

That's why you've made 283 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera