BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/9/2017 11:04 AM  #1

Weymouth FC. V Chippenham Town.

This is a game I have looked forward to since the draw was made. It's a good ground with a decent pitch, and there should be a decent crowd. I know they will be really fancying them selves to dump us out of the cup. There manager Mark Molesley seems to really fancy there chances. But we have players back and should be close to full strength. And if we play as we can, we will get the result, even if we need a second game. Mark, Tom and the team will have the players fired right up for this one and they should respond. Especially with all the talk about Mark and the Bath City job. It will be big day for Jason as he goes back to the club he used to manage, he would love to beat them. He may get some stick tomorrow but he won't worry about that if we get the result. There's something really special about the FA cup and it would be great to get a run in the competition, and into the draw with the league clubs. Something that hasn't happened since I've been supporting the Bluebirds.  I always say it maybe this year. Good luck to Mark, Tom, Horgs and especially Jas.  let's be in Mondays draw.  😎

Last edited by Jono (15/9/2017 1:28 PM)

15/9/2017 7:18 PM  #2

Re: Weymouth FC. V Chippenham Town.

Josh has gone to Paulton and we have got Jordan Ricketts.(ex Paulton!) in to replace him straight into the squad for Weymouth

16/9/2017 5:07 PM  #3

Lost 2-0 Weymouth had 10 men with 30 mins to go, so much for all those who moaned when a few of us said difficult game when draw was made. I think we were being realistic, and proven correct. Roll on Hemel at home next week.

16/9/2017 7:18 PM  #4

Indeed

Tindle and Sandell starting on the bench not expected either

16/9/2017 8:23 PM  #5

Our away form is a worry, same old story, a bright start then concede a soft goal followed by another just after half time.  Also went to Eastbourne, Dartford and Truro.  Eastbourne and Dartford were decent but Truro and Weymouth were average at best.  Seems a few players are coasting and going through the motions.  I never critise but after travelling 1,000 miles in the past few weeks today's performance was not good enough.

17/9/2017 7:00 PM  #6

Collier tweets: No excuses from me. #Notgoodenough #bluearmy

17/9/2017 7:02 PM  #7

Are we all still together or has Mark lost the dressing room ?

17/9/2017 8:35 PM  #8

Bit extreme! Under par performances from my perspective. Tough league a lot of pressure, cannot blame management!  Could be a major clearing out in the coming weeks

17/9/2017 9:14 PM  #9

Now whos wobbling? All in the head. We know what the problem is and its only mid September. Mickey  mouse competion anyway, nobody from our league will be in it in 6 weeks time.

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

17/9/2017 10:08 PM  #10

hobgoblin wrote:

Are we all still together or has Mark lost the dressing room ?

You serious?

Board footera