BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/9/2017 1:11 PM  #1

FA cup

Weymouth away

04/9/2017 1:14 PM  #2

Re: FA cup

That will be a difficult one.

04/9/2017 1:40 PM  #3

Its the FA Cup! What do you want a Sunday league club? Ots a lower level team who I cant remember beating us for years and us winning comfortably at last season. Some people.

04/9/2017 3:50 PM  #4

Calm down dear, take a chill pill

04/9/2017 7:20 PM  #5

They will be looking forward to that. We need to get some confidence back pronto

04/9/2017 8:17 PM  #6

Glad Stratford comments on this forum as everybody else is negative, pessimistic and IMHO clueless, players must read it and wonder if the participants have ever kicked a ball.

04/9/2017 8:42 PM  #7

blueboo wrote:

Glad Stratford comments on this forum as everybody else is negative, pessimistic and IMHO clueless, players must read it and wonder if the participants have ever kicked a ball.

Since when does the ability to kick a ball have anything to do with being able to see what is going wrong and comment on it? Is this forum now for ex football players only?
People pay their money and are entitled to criticise. Instead of having a pop who don't you have a debate and try to educate people with your wisdom?

04/9/2017 8:52 PM  #8

Could win it might lose it...last year Poole came to us at this stage having been promoted and we spanked them remember

04/9/2017 9:06 PM  #9

Chris43 wrote:

blueboo wrote:

Since when does the ability to kick a ball have anything to do with being able to see what is going wrong and comment on it? Is this forum now for ex football players only?
People pay their money and are entitled to criticise. Instead of having a pop who don't you have a debate and try to educate people with your wisdom?

Because Chris, people hide behind names. My name is Reg and I stand on the half way line. Just come and ask for me. Let's talk,  as for the Lords,Wellard, Jacks,Stratford, Toyboy,Chippy who knows!

05/9/2017 7:45 AM  #10

You really do have an issue with people don't you Reginald74 ? Let me remind who I am for about the umpteenth time. I'm the bloke who gets to the ground at approx. 7am for the Saturday home games, and prepare the ground (terracing/main stand/car-park etc.) in readiness for the afternoon's game. That usually takes3/4 hours. By then my wife will have arrived and then we prepare the pre-match meals for the match sponsors and Vice Presidents. Not content with that after the game we feed the match officials as well. We finally get home totally knackered by 7pm if we are lucky. It's called volunteering Reginald 74, and for the love of the club that I have been associated with for over 50 years now, so do not accuse me of hiding behind a name. My invitation is always open to you to assist with pre-match preparations, but for some reason you have never taken up my offer. I stand on the raised area next to the Tea Hut. Is that enough clues for you, so perhaps you would like to make yourself known and explain what your issue is. COTMB

Board footera