BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/8/2017 12:42 PM  #1

Braintree Town v Chippenham Town.

Should be another cracking game, Braintree were one of the bookies pre season favourites for the title. There odds have drifted a little after there first two games though. There points are identical to ours so they've made a decent start. It's a long trip with an early start,  but hopefully we will go there and get a good result. Although I think I'd take the draw. Five points from 3 games with two difficult away games would be a very good start at the higher level. I think the team picks itself after the stunning performance at Bath on Tuesday. The Braintree defenders won't be looking forward to the visit of Sands and Prattie.  I'm sure Mark and team will have the boys right up for this one. Good luck tomorrow to Mark, Tom, Horgs, Jas and the lads 😎

Last edited by Jono (11/8/2017 12:52 PM)

12/8/2017 2:10 PM  #2

Re: Braintree Town v Chippenham Town.

Nice old ground Same team and subs as Tuesday. Pitch looks good. 😎

12/8/2017 3:22 PM  #3

20 MINS LOSING 1-0 COYB
40 Mins losing 2-0

Last edited by inthebox (12/8/2017 3:47 PM)

12/8/2017 4:06 PM  #4

Braintree down to 10 men at start of second half!! Second yellow

12/8/2017 5:06 PM  #5

Chip lost 2-0 and lost both Sands and Pratt by half time through injury. Bring back Josh for Tuesday.

12/8/2017 5:38 PM  #6

Just heard Mark on wiltshire radio, Sands out for possible 7-10 days. Pratty had dead leg, hopefully fit for Tuesday!

13/8/2017 8:35 AM  #7

Back to reality.

Still at least Bath lost again

13/8/2017 9:59 AM  #8

And being realistic is exactly what we should be. Big league,big clubs,big players and big budgets. COYMB.

13/8/2017 10:46 AM  #9

We didn't have the same intensity as Tuesday, understandable. Braintree were decent though. Like the look of the new away shirt.

Board footera