BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/8/2017 10:20 PM  #1

Bath City v Chippenham Town.

It will be good to go to Bath tommorow.  I've missed our local derby against are old enemy.  Should be a decent crowd with a bit of atmosphere. I wouldn't think the team will be to much different from Saturday. The shape of the side looked really solid at the weekend and we deserved the three points.  It would be great to go there and beat them. But I think I'd take the draw.  Bath were Beaton 3-2 away at Bognor on Saturday so they will be desperate for the three points. It has the makings of a very tight game. I'm sure they won't be looking forward to trying to shackle Sands & Prattie.  Good luck tommorow to Mark, Tom, Horgs and Jas and the lads. 😎

08/8/2017 8:36 PM  #2

Re: Bath City v Chippenham Town.

1-3 up at HT. Fingers crossed

08/8/2017 9:40 PM  #3

Wow! 

08/8/2017 10:35 PM  #4

Went over and watched this and thought you were absolutely incredible all over the pitch and will certainly take some beating looking at not only the team....or the squad....but also players who can't even get in the squad as well.

Sandell and Pratt ran the show, Evans done his job of sitting in and Smithy tonight reminded me of when he played like that for us absolutely ran the show.

Bath were very very poor though and have A LOT Of work to do for sure.

08/8/2017 10:53 PM  #5

What a performance. Each and everyone of them 10/10.  Thank you to Mark, Tom and the boys. A brilliant night with a good turnout of bluebird fans.

08/8/2017 10:54 PM  #6

Finished 2-5. Very Very impressive. I'm not sure if I've ever seen us play better over the full 90 minutes.  Sands and Pratt were superb. I thought Bowman had a cracking game but the whole side played at a really high level and Bath couldn't live with us tonight. Great atmosphere especially in the first half, and really good to see a lot of new Chippenham fans making a lot of noice. A huge test to come on Saturday when we travel to Braintree.  Fantastic  performance tonight. Well done Mark, Tom, Horgs and Jas and the lads. . 😎⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Last edited by Jono (08/8/2017 11:02 PM)

08/8/2017 11:03 PM  #7

I went to the game hoping for a point.  At the end of the game I was gutted they'd scored twice!  I know Bath were poor but how good were we?!  Absolutely ran them into the ground.  A result and performance that will live long in the memory.  

08/8/2017 11:06 PM  #8

I agree, absolutely brilliant. I nearly went to see my other team Cambridge United at Bristol Rovers. So pleased I didn't. Can't wait for the Poole game next Tuesday.

08/8/2017 11:39 PM  #9

Totally gobsmacked by that result tonight! First time I've watched Chip in the league for a few years and was really impressed! Bath inept in every position, absolutely woeful! Thought Pratty was exceptional tonight and made Jones look like a sleep deprived Geoff Capes! Best Bath performance all night was the mascot at half time who knocked out some top press ups! One swallow doesn't make a summer and all that, but things are looking hopeful I would say!!

09/8/2017 12:39 AM  #10

Truly stunning result tonight and so good to see Chippenham Town strutting their stuff at Bath again after a ten year break. The only disappointment being that some fans are happy to represent the club by chanting profanities. In the past I have had a conversation with a parent of young children who thought it would be nice to bring his kids to to a match. He was horrified and never returned. Please do not tell me it's a man's sport and to man up. Used sparingly and appropriately profanity is powerful. Used habitatually and inappropriately it is demeaning.

Board footera