BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/6/2017 9:03 PM  #1

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

Please come along  to Hardenhuish Park this Saturday 24th June  when we will be having another working Party from 9am, all welcome for a painting and weeding session ,cleaning gutters, holding ladders ,spring cleaning , please bring any tools ,paint brushes etc , tea and biscuits will be provided and if you still have the energy at night please come up to the Bluebirds' Bar  for a Pint ,or a cool Glass of Wine  from 7 pm

21/6/2017 6:38 AM  #2

Re: YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

I'll be there from 7am on Saturday morning onwards Pete. If anyone would like to join me at that ungodly hour, we can get cracking nice and early !!! There is plenty still to be done, but looking at everyone's herculean efforts so far, we are well on the way.

21/6/2017 9:40 AM  #3

Re: YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

Really enjoyed the last work day but unfortunately I am unable to attend this week as have prior commitments. I would however encourage anyone who can to go along and and give something back to the club that gave you so much last season. " We're Chippenham old boys and we sing when we want."

Board footera