BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/6/2017 10:11 PM  #1

Who do we want opening day

I'd say if home chelmsford city ,they would bring a lot and favourites for going up.and away fixture say Eastbourne , nice long trek to the seaside.

Get you some of that

16/6/2017 5:51 AM  #2

Re: Who do we want opening day

The last time we played Chelmsford City in a competitive match was our very first game in the Southern League Premier at home on the opening day of that particular season (2002 if my memory serves me correctly) A certain Steve Tweedle (remember him ? - what a player) scored after about 2 minutes, and we went on to win the game 3:1. That could be an omen Bluemoon !!!

17/6/2017 8:44 PM  #3

I would like to get a long away trip out of the way somewhere like eastbourne and billericay. but anyone at home apart from bath, leave them to boxing day

19/6/2017 5:30 AM  #4

Billericay are not in National (South). For all the cash their new multi-millionaire owner was slashing around, they did not even make the play-off's.

19/6/2017 7:39 PM  #5

oldmen wrote:

I would like to get a long away trip out of the way somewhere like eastbourne and billericay. but anyone at home apart from bath, leave them to boxing day

Come on old men sort it out.

19/6/2017 7:40 PM  #6

oldmen wrote:

Come on old men sort it out.

05/7/2017 12:10 PM  #7

Havant and waterlooville home opening day

Get you some of that

05/7/2017 12:13 PM  #8

Bath city away Tuesday 8th august  strange!!

Get you some of that

05/7/2017 12:17 PM  #9

Looks like a tough opening run of games

Get you some of that

05/7/2017 12:29 PM  #10

Truro City away Tuesday 12/09/2017 - thankfully that one out of the way early in the season - both Hungerford fixtures over Christmas period.

Board footera