BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/2/2017 9:45 PM  #1

hitchin v dorchester

Hitchin losing 0-1 at HT

27/2/2017 10:40 PM  #2

Re: hitchin v dorchester

Cum on you Magpies. As I've said before when you have to win just to keep pace it gets really tough   ðŸ˜Ž

27/2/2017 10:42 PM  #3

Yes FT 0-1

27/2/2017 10:44 PM  #4

What a result!

#TopOfTheLeague

27/2/2017 10:51 PM  #5

Wasn't expecting that. Get in! 

28/2/2017 8:26 AM  #6

Well I never saw that result coming ! That was a certain Hitchin victory considering Dorchester got beaten 4-0 at home by Slough on Saturday. That really does put the pressure on the chasing pack below when you see a result like that. I think the Gods are really smiling on the Bluebirds at the moment. Leamington play Chesham at home this evening, so they must be really feeling the pressure now as they are loosing ground on us now. A draw would be perfect. COYMB

28/2/2017 10:33 AM  #7

Ideally a Chesham win tonight over Leamington, as Chesham are off the leading pack.

28/2/2017 4:14 PM  #8

Interesting game this evening. Chesham have to win thier games in hand to get Merthyr within reach, however, Leamington equally need to win to keep top spot in sight, and potentially get to one point behind our total with GIH.
The twist in march is that Hitchin, play both Slough and Leamington, while we play Merthyr.

Of course the only thing that counts is the next game for us, so COYB!

28/2/2017 4:41 PM  #9

What's the betting if Leamington are losing the floodlights go out. They play the other game that was similarly postponed when they were losing 1-0 next Tuesday (Kettering) as they look to win the league by default.

Last edited by Charlie Bird (28/2/2017 5:25 PM)

28/2/2017 9:31 PM  #10

Getting slimmer... 1 up on the stroke of ht.

Board footera