BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/7/2012 12:02 AM  #1

Exciting season ahead

l am really looking forward to this new season, l feel there is a real new era of hope and happy times this season, l just hope that all the positives come out this time, there are so many good vibes, lets hope that this is our season we have been waiting for..........................l feel this may well be our season out of this division, lets get behind totally behind our team, COME YOU  BLUES......................................

15/7/2012 11:22 AM  #2

Re: Exciting season ahead

I could not agree more Blue. The vibe and the buzz are good, the feel good factor is back, weve brought in some strong new players. The people of  Chippenham and surrounding areas need to get behind Nath, Rich and the boys and  come through the turnstiles. The support can make a massive difference to the team. We need to bring the fear factor back to Hardenhuish Park, making it a place where away teams visit not expecting to win. It needs to become a place where the fans look forward to Saturday afternoons again.CUM ON YOU BLUEBIRDS.    GOOD LUCK BOYS.

Last edited by Jono (18/7/2012 11:18 PM)

15/7/2012 3:44 PM  #3

Re: Exciting season ahead

Totally agree I'm really looking forward to this season and I hope everyone shows there support starting at Calne on Saturday and during the season home and away . The signings show we are turning the corner as a club and I think the best two signings the club have made are the management team , young approachable guys who are working hard and really want to do well. I watched a training session as I live next to where to guys are training and there seems to be a extra bounce with them all and all looks positive. Come on you bluebirds see you all at Calne

Board footera