BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/9/2016 8:02 AM  #1

V. Billericay Away. FA Cup Third Qualify Round.

A huge game for the club with £7500 to the winners and another step closer to that possible fixture against a league club.  Since the draw Billericay have really hit form they have won four league games on the spin, and have moved from 18 to 5 in the Ryman premier league.  They are obviously a team full of confidence.  But if we play like we did against Poole in the last round I'm sure we will bring back a result.  I know the lads are really looking forward to it and Mark and Tom will have the squad right up for the game. Good luck to Mark, Tom and the lads, let's make sure we're in Mondays draw.   😎

30/9/2016 11:10 AM  #2

Re: V. Billericay Away. FA Cup Third Qualify Round.

Potentially our biggest test of the season with so much at stake. What can be a bigger motivator for the boy's than reaching the final qualifying round of the FA Cup if they get through tomorrow's tie. They are a big physical side apparently, which I'm sure our boy's will be used to that having locked horns with the giants Poole Town had. My gut feel is that we will have the advantage of pace against brawn, and I predict a 2-1 win for CTFC.

30/9/2016 1:39 PM  #3

I would take a draw tomorrow.

30/9/2016 1:40 PM  #4

Na this is a strong test but I think we all agree rewind 1 round and we would rather have had this lot than Poole? We will win this

01/10/2016 3:39 PM  #5

It's 1 each  on 35 minutes. Chipp down to 10 men
Updates courtesy BBC Wilts due to lack of updates on Chippenham Twitter

01/10/2016 3:51 PM  #6

HT 1-1 Preece scored Matt Jones sent off straight red

01/10/2016 4:21 PM  #7

Chipp 2-1 up , Pratt with the goal

01/10/2016 4:22 PM  #8

Quality goal smashed in far post

01/10/2016 4:41 PM  #9

2 each

01/10/2016 4:53 PM  #10

Final score, lost 3-2

Board footera